Make the most of The 3 Valleys with total peace of mind!
LES 3 VALLÉES WILL BE OPEN UNTIL APRIL 23, 2021!
The world’s largest ski area is closed for the moment.
Our opening remains subject to government decisions.
We will give you some news as soon as possible 🙂
BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
1. WE ASSURE YOU A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% refund of your unused ‘stay’ skipass: we will process any requests for modifications or cancellation of your skipass right up until the day before the 1stday of validity.
“Stay” skipass in use: in the event of an early closure of the ski area, we will reimburse your “stay” skipass (from 2 to 21 days) in proportion to the days not used.
2. WE ORGANISE AND TRAIN OUR STAFF
Our staff will welcome you in the best conditions possible, having made changes to the way we work since the start of the health crisis.
Each employee has been trained in health risks and protective measures to minimise risk for themselves, their colleagues and, of course, for you!
3. BUY OR RECHARGE YOUR SKIPASS ONLINE
To save time and to avoid queuing in the sales outlets, opt to buy and/or recharge your skipass online. The online sales websites are available for your use.
On site, sales outlets are adapted to welcome you and serve you in the best conditions. Please pay by credit card wherever you can.
4. GET YOUR CERTIFIED PREMIUM MASK AND SNOOD: THE 2IN1MASK BY LES 3 VALLÉES®:
A unique certified premium mask and snood model to purchase for €15,00
*The mask is good for 50 washes with filter efficiency guaranteed.
DURING YOUR STAY IN THE SKIRESORT
1. WEARING A MASK IS COMPULSORY (FROM AGE 11)
- In all sales outlets
- On all ski lifts, when queueing – both inside and outside
- On the ski lifts, we advise you to travel with your family or with other members of your group.
2. THE SKI LIFTS REMAIN AT FULL CAPACITY.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES MUST BE RESPECTED AT SALES OUTLETS, IN PICNIC ROOMS AND PUBLIC TOILETS.
These rules do not apply when using the ski lifts.
4. THE ENCLOSED SALES OULETS, SKI LIFT CABINS AND PUBLIC TOILETS WILL BE CLEANED DAILY.
Hydroalcoholic gels are available in the departure and arrival ski lift stations.
For a more relaxed use of the ski lifts during this period, the 3 Valleys ski lifts companies rely on national decrees and charters specific to their structure and put in place common health rules.
They adapt their operation to these rules and, however, appeal to both personal responsibility and the solidarity of residents.
Our «naturally pure» mountain playground
Our mountain playground is a natural source of well-being, and you’re sure to be blown away by its sheer size from whichever summit you find yourself on in Les 3 Vallées.
As is the case for all public transport in France, this winter we will maintain the same passenger flow but are adapting the ski lift rules to ensure peace of mind for both users and employees. The rules are straightforward: when you get to the top you can remove your mask and make the most of the fresh air, breath-taking views and stunning landscapes.