Legal information and conditions of use
Official website of Les 3 Vallées territory, edited by L'Association Les 3 Vallées®
Publisher of the site: Association Les 3 Vallées
Directeur : Olivier DESAULTY
378 avenue des Belleville
73 600 MOÛTIERS Cedex
Digital agency & hosting: Mezcalito
32 allée Henri Frenay
17 Rue du Lac Saint-André – Bâtiment Koala
Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
General Conditions of Use
By visiting this website, you accept without reservation the following conditions of use:
This website and each of its components (information, texts, images, photographs, illustrations, drawings, graphic elements, videos, sounds, data, databases, programmes, software, etc.) are the property of the Association Les 3 Vallées or are licensed to the latter by the owner of the relevant rights.
This website and its components are protected under intellectual property law throughout the world.
In this respect, and in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code, only the use of this website or its components for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use is authorised, to the exclusion of any other use.
Apart from the cases authorised by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or of the elements that make it up is strictly forbidden without prior written authorisation from the Association Les 3 Vallées.
Any reproduction, representation or use of this website or of the elements that make it up not expressly authorised constitutes an infringement of the rights of the Association Les 3 Vallées which may incur the civil and criminal liability of its author.
The Association Les 3 Vallées may provide users of this website with elements (maps of the slopes, photographs, videos, etc.) that you are authorised to download (hereinafter the "Downloadable Content"). The Association Les 3 Vallées grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-assignable and non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal duration of protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), provided that the element of the website copied or downloaded is not modified or altered in any way, and that the mentions relating to copyright and distinctive signs relating to it are clearly and legibly indicated.
Any improper use of the Downloadable Content, likely to damage the image and reputation of the Association Les 3 Vallées or of the persons represented on the Downloadable Content, will result in legal proceedings.
Copyright in images
The images or photographs of people or places appearing on this website are the property of the Association Les 3 Vallées or are used by the Association Les 3 Vallées with the agreement of the rights holders.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification whatsoever of these images or photographs is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Association Les 3 Vallées.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in violation of the above-mentioned obligation, exposes its author to legal proceedings.
The Association Les 3 Vallées may make available on this website a space intended to receive user content, such as opinions or photos (hereinafter the "User Content").
By publishing User Content on this website, you grant the Association Les 3 Vallées a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, free and worldwide licence to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, to exploit and distribute the User Content published during the entire legal period of protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including all subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), on this website and on the social networks where the Association Les 3 Vallées is or will be present.
This authorisation includes the right for the Association Les 3 Vallées to adapt the User Content or to make any clarifications to the initial fixation that the Association Les 3 Vallées deems useful as long as this does not substantially alter the User Content.
You declare and guarantee, without any reservation, that:
• You are the sole author of the User Content that you publish, and in this capacity, you have full, complete and exclusive ownership and enjoyment of all intellectual property rights, as defined by the intellectual property code, attached to the User Content published;
• The User Content is an original work within the meaning of copyright law;
• You have acquired from the third parties concerned all intellectual property rights (copyright, neighbouring rights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, etc.), personality rights and, in general, all property rights of any kind that may encumber the User Content for the purpose of allowing the use of the User Content by the Association Les 3 Vallées under the conditions described herein;
• The User Content published does not infringe intellectual property rights, image rights, the privacy of individuals and, in general, the property rights of third parties;
• The User Content published does not contain any content that is illicit, defamatory, slanderous, disparaging, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually suggestive, contrary to decency, paedophilic, child pornography or constituting abuse or harassment, likely to harm minors in any form whatsoever or which would promote alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products, or any substance whose use or marketing is restricted or prohibited in France;
• The User Content published does not violate any law, regulation or standard in force on French territory;
• You have full power and authority to grant the rights hereunder.
The authorisation granted to you hereunder does not entail any obligation on the part of the Association Les 3 Vallées to disseminate the User Content published. The 3 Valleys Association reserves the right to remove published User Content from the media at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
Furthermore, any User Content might be referenced on a search engine, and thus be consulted by an audience outside of this website.
2. Names, logos, trademarks
The corporate names, commercial names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs concerning Les 3 Vallées reproduced on this website are protected under trademark law.
Any reproduction, representation or use, in whole or in part, alone or integrated with other elements, of a distinctive sign mentioned above without the prior written authorisation of the holder of the rights to the said distinctive sign is strictly forbidden.
Any databases made available to you on this website are the property of the Association Les 3 Vallées, which is the producer of the databases.
It is forbidden to extract or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes.
The establishment of hypertext links to this website is authorised, provided that:
• The pages of this website are not embedded within the pages of another website, but are accessible in their entirety in a new window;
• The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
• The website from which a hypertext link is established does not disseminate information of a polemical, pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, abusive nature, inciting hatred or violence or which may offend the public or harm the image of the Association Les 3 Vallées.
The Association Les 3 Vallées reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without having to justify itself.
The Association Les 3 Vallées cannot be held responsible for the following:
• The temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance operations;
• A malfunction of the Internet network affecting access to this site. In this respect, you declare that you are aware of and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the Internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, transit time, response time for displaying, consulting, querying or transferring data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
• The malfunction or misuse of your terminal and any other equipment used to access this website;
• The provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information by you;
• The failure, loss, delay or error in the transmission of data beyond the control of the Association Les 3 Vallées;
• The content of the information contained on the sites to which this website refers via hypertext links;
If you have any queries regarding the use of your personal information, you are invited to contact us by one of the following means:
• By letter to: Association Les 3 Vallées, Service de la Protection des Données L’Annexium 378 avenue des Belleville 73 600 MOÛTIERS Cedex;
• By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
• By telephone: +33 (0)4 79 24 07 77.
All other enquiries should be sent:
• By letter to: L’Association Les 3 Vallées, l’Annexium 378 avenue des Belleville 73 600 MOÛTIERS Cedex;
• By email to: email@example.com;
• By telephone on: +33 (0)4 79 24 07 77.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected on this website or when you contact L'Association Les 3 Vallées by telephone is processed in order to:
• Sending you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games, competitions and events, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, with regard to messages sent by the 3 Valleys Association, on the latter's legitimate interest in promoting the 3 Valleys area and the resorts that make it up to customers and newsletter subscribers.
• To respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to L'Association Les 3 Vallées. This processing is based on your consent;
• As a result of telephone contact, to retain evidence of the content of your call. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of L'Association Les 3 Vallées in keeping proof of its exchanges with users of the site, customers and prospects;
• To improve the service of relations between L'Association Les 3 Vallées and users of the site, clients and prospects by telephone. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of L'Association Les 3 Vallées to improve the quality of its services.
You have the possibility, if necessary, to oppose the use of your telephone number for canvassing purposes by registering on the Bloctel list.
The information in the fields marked with an asterisk is necessary to enable L'Association Les 3 Vallées to carry out the processing mentioned above. The other fields are optional.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of L'Association Les 3 Vallées, represented by Olivier Desaulty, acting in his capacity as General Manager, and whose contact details are indicated on the page devoted to the legal notices of this website.
The Association Les 3 Vallées has appointed a personal data protection officer, whose contact details are as follows: L’Association Les 3 Vallées, Service de la Protection des Données l’Annexium 378 Avenue des Belleville 73600 Moûtiers / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected may be communicated to:
• To the Association Les 3 Vallées;
• To all service providers whose intervention is necessary for the above-mentioned processing, namely: Mailchimp.
The information collected is kept for the following periods of time:
• Information collected to create and manage your newsletter subscription is kept until the expiry of a period of three (3) years since the last interaction with the user;
• Information collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as satisfaction surveys: for a period of three (3) years from the date of their collection. At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games or competitions, and satisfaction surveys;
• Information collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to L'Association Les 3 Vallées: for the time necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints;
• Information collected to preserve proof of the content of your call in the event of telephone contact: for the time necessary to preserve the proof;
• Information collected to improve the relationship service of L'Association Les 3 Vallées with its users, customers and prospects by telephone: for 1 year from the date of collection.
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal information and in particular to protect it against unlawful or accidental destruction, loss or accidental alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access, L'Association Les 3 Vallées takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions. To this end, L'Association Les 3 Vallées has put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login and password system, physical protection, etc.).
You have the right to access the information concerning you, to have it rectified or deleted, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to obtain the limitation of its processing or to oppose its processing. The Association Les 3 Vallées will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
You may receive the above information in writing.
You can exercise these rights:
• By writing to: Association Les 3 Vallées, Service de la Protection des Données 378 avenue des Belleville 73 600 MOÛTIERS (Tel.: + 33 (0)4 79 24 07 77)
• Email to: email@example.com
In the interests of confidentiality and protection of your personal information, L'Association Les 3 Vallées reserves the right to ask you for proof of identity before responding to your request, in accordance with the provisions of the data protection law - No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, (“Loi Informatique et Libertés”), as amended, Article 92 of the Decree of 20 October 2005, as amended by the Decree of 1 August 2018, and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. You may therefore be asked to produce a photocopy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature. This proof will not be kept once identification has been verified.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint to the national commission for information technology and civil liberties (“Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés”) (CNIL) if you feel that your rights have not been respected and that you have not received satisfaction from the Association Les 3 Vallées. The contact details of the CNIL are as follows: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22 – Fax: +33 1 53 73 22 00 – Website: Cnil plaintes