Your are an EPIC Pass owner ?
Your are an EPIC Pass holder ?
If you are an EPIC PASS season holder, you can enjoy up to 7-day consecutive free ski in Les 3 Vallées for the Winter season 2019-20 (From 11/23/19 to 05/03/20 included*).
*From the 11/23/19 to the 06/12/19 and from the 04/26/20 to the 05/03/20, due to the closing of 3 Vallées ski connections, the agreement is available only for Val Thorens ski area ).
To do so, nothing is easier!
You have to go to one of the ski lifts desk in Les 3 Vallées ski resorts with your original EPIC PASS season and your ID (passport or ID card).
List of ski lifts desks where you can get your skipass :
- COURCHEVEL 1850 : The Croisette
- COURCHEVEL LE PRAZ : Praz gondola
- BRIDES-LES-BAINS: Olympe gondola
- MÉRIBEL CENTER: La Chaudanne (under Tougnète gondola)
- MÉRIBEL MOTTARET: snow front
- LES MENUIRES: La Croisette (under Roc Gondola)
- SAINT MARTIN OF BELLEVILLE
- VAL THORENS: Forum Joseph Fontanet and Péclet Funitel
- ORELLE: Francoz
WARNING! Holders of EPIC Local Pass, Epic 7 day, Epic 4 day, Epic Australia Pass, Keystone A-Basin Pass, Summit Value Pass, Tahoe Local Pass, Tahoe Value Pass, Military will not be eligible to get free 3 Vallées skipass.