SUNDAY APRIL 5th, 2020
Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area. The day offers the opportunity to cross the entire ski area in exceptional conditions.
A choice of 5 departure resorts:
- Les Menuires
- Val Thorens or Orelle
- 3 people team.
An unforgettable day at ski, snowboard or telemark in Les 3 Vallées : Freeride, Géant Freestyle, Biathlon Expérience, Big Air Bag, Boardercross, “La Trace du Tour”, Triplette des Belleville, ARVA Project, Défi Tradi, Family Schuss, Skicross…
The races are timed or judged and the classification depends on the total number of points won during each race.
The races occur on slopes and areas dedicated / secure.
The races are not compulsory, each team can decide, according to its shape and ski level, to take part in some or all the races.
- Participants must follow the rules of conduct and safety on the ski area.
- The link routes, between each race, are not timed.
- Possibility to pick-up your bibs at the Tourist Office or in the Sports Club on Saturday, April 4th, 2020.
- The races will be recognizable on Saturday April 4th, 2020. However, they are not closed to the public, so please be very careful and respect the rules on the slopes
The competition is open to skiers, snowboarders and telemarkers.
Minimum 2 FFS members in the same team
Minimum 2 ski pros in the same team
3 children enrolled in a Ski Club, regardless of their age
1 adult and 2 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 people from the same family
2 adults and 1 child under 16 from the same family
3 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 children from the same family
- AMATEURS SKIERS
Teams that are neither pros, nor families.
* The winning team from the 3 Vallées Enduro 2019 «Sporting amateurs» category will be automatically enrolled in the «Pro» category. The winners of the 2019 «Family» category will be automatically enrolled as «Sporting amateurs».
* In case of a team of 3 children under 16, please indicate the details about the adult responsible who will follow the team during the race
EARLY BOOKING (from the 3rd to the 29th of February) : 15€ per person
NORMAL (from the 1st of March to the 3rd of April) : 22€ per person
DAY-1 / D-DAY ( 4th and 5th of April) : 27€ per person
3 Vallées skipass at special price 41,00€ (instead of 63,00€)
- Helmets mandatory
- A back protection or at a minimum a padded backpack is strongly recommended
- A mobile phone per team
- Suitable ski gear for a day on the slopes (sunglasses, hat, gloves)
- 3 Vallées skipass at special price, 41,00€ instead of 63,00€