For the past 15 years, 1,500 amateur skiers have been coming to discover and ski Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area, through specials races as different as playful as skiing in general.
The aim of this day is for as many skiers as possible to be able to discover Les 3 Vallées ski area in an original and fun way, proving that Les 3 Vallées is accessible to all.
This is the only winter event of Les 3 Vallées, and it has become the world’s largest gathering of amateur skiers over the editions.
You be the judge: in a sporty and welcoming atmosphere, whatever your category (Pros / Amators and Families) or your goal, teams of 3 can enjoy a superb day of skiing filled with special, original and fun challenges, not forgetting the huge Savoyard buffet!
Freeride, Big Air Bag, Freestyle, Biathlon, Family schuss by Adrien Théaux, Fight Ski Club by Jean Fred Chapuis, Triplette des Belleville, … there are countless challenges open to everyone, all topped off by a generous awards ceremony back in your departure resort!
For more than 15 years, Les 3 Vallées and SALOMON have brought you new events each year and will continue to do so in the years to come!
So, get your skis on and be here on April 7th 2019 to share an unforgettable day with family or friends in Les 3 Vallées!
Sunday, April 7th, 2019
Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area. The day offers the opportunity to cross the entire ski area in exceptional conditions.
A choice of 5 departure resorts: Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens or Orelle.
3 people team.
An unforgettable day at ski, snowboard or telemark in Les 3 Vallées : Freeride, Géant Freestyle,Big Air Bag, Boardercross, Triplette des Belleville, Fight Ski Club by Jean Fred Chapuis, Family Schuss by Adrien Théaux… The races are timed or judged and the classification depends on the total number of points won during each race. The races occur on slopes and areas dedicated / secure. The races are not compulsory, each team can decide, according to its shape and ski level, to take part in some or all the races. Participants must follow the rules of conduct and safety on the ski area. The link routes, between each race, are not timed.
Possibility to pick-up your bibs at the Tourist Office or in the Sports Club on Saturday, April 6th, 2019. The races will be recognizable on Saturday, Saturday, April 6th, 2019. However, they are not closed to the public, so please be very careful and respect the rules on the slopes.
The competition is open to skiers, snowboarders and telemarkers.
– Minimum 2 FFS members in the same team
– Minimum 2 ski pros in the same team
– 3 children enrolled in a Ski Club, regardless of their age
– 1 adult and 2 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 people from the same family
– 2 adults and 1 child under 16 from the same family
– 3 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 children from the same family
Teams that are neither pros, nor families.
IMPORTANT: The winning team from the 3 Vallées Enduro 2017 «Sporting amateurs» category will be automatically enrolled in the «Pro» category. The winners of the 2018 «Family» category will be automatically enrolled as «Sporting amateurs».
– Registration 22€/person (including 3€ for charities)
– 3 Vallées skipass at special price 39€ (instead of 61€)
– 7.30am : Appointment in your departure ski resort to pick up your bib (information in the sports club or at the Tourist Office)
– 9.00am : Departure
– From 11.00am to 3.00pm : Savoyard Buffet in Méribel La Chaudanne and BBQ in Val Thorens (refreshment points along the itinerary)
– 4.45pm : Races closing time
-6.00pm: Prize-giving ceremony and cocktail in Courchevel, Méribel, Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
– Biathlon Experience – Col de la Loze summit (La Tania) : change for this special. The whole team goes on the shooting line.
– Search with ARVA – Top of the Roc 1 gondola (Les Menuires) : Special in BONUS
– Photocall in Méribel La Chaudanne