INFORMATION CORONAVIRUS ⚠
⚠ SAFETY ALERT ⚠
1. To avoid any accidents with piste grooming / ski lift vehicles and equipment which are currently still operating, ski touring is now forbidden on the ski area!
2. The skies are blue, the snow-covered mountains are beautiful and it’s hard to resist the temptation to take to the slopes. Nonetheless, the situation at present, and for the foreseeable future, means that all of the resources and time that the medical teams spend carrying out a mountain rescue could be used helping to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic, possibly to the detriment of another patient. In other words, from now on, each rescue carried out is potentially one rescue too many for the hospital services.
15/03/2020 à 10h00
The French government has announced that the COVID-19 situation has now passed to stage 3.
The direct consequence of this decision is that the ski area is closed until the end of the season. This includes all shops and restaurants non-essential to daily life.
We are making every effort to allow you to travel home safely and comfortably. Where possible, please make arrangements to return home in the next few hours and days. For those people without their own transport, arrangements are being made to enable you to get to train stations and airports. Further detailed updates will be added to this page in real time.
- Lift passes / ski lifts : ask directly your ski lift companie : refunds will be made within 15 days to 1 month. If you have bought a “ski package” please contact your agent.
- For ESF ski lessons: All ski lessons not used will be refunded. Please send your request to your ski school
- For accommodation and ski rental: Contact your ski rental shop, agent or accommodation provider directly.
We wish you a safe journey home. Be assured that we are here for you at this difficult time to help you however we can.
In order for you and those close to you to stay well, please follow government health guidelines !
OUR OPENING 2020/21 : FROM DECEMBER 5TH, 2020 TO APRIL 23RD, 2021
➡ Courchevel Valley
Courchevel 1850* : 05/12/2020 – 23/04/2021
Courchevel Moriond : 12/12/2020 – 17/04/2021
Courchevel Village** : 05/12/2020 – 23/04/2021
Courchevel Le Praz** : 05/12/2020 – 23/04/2021
Courchevel La Tania : 12/12/2020 – 17/04/2021
*from April 16th to 23rd, limited opening (+ connections to Les 3 Vallées)
**from Dec. 5th to 12th, urban connection only
➡ Méribel Valley
Méribel : 05/12/2020 – 23/04/2021
Brides-les-Bains : 12/12/2020 – 16/04/2021
➡ Les Belleville Valley
Les Menuires : 05/12/2020 – 23/04/2021
Saint-Martin-de-Belleville : 12/12/2020 – 16/04/2021
Val Thorens* : 21/11/2020 – 09/05/2021
Orelle : 28/11/2020 – 09/05/2021
*partial opening on the Nov. 21th depending on snow conditions