From October 19th to 23rd, the 3 Vallées were in London for the Ski &Snowboard Show, the European's largest ski show.
The visitors have been able to meet with the resorts, party with the Folie Douce Val Thorens, taste some amazing dishes from 3 Vallées Chefs, and take part in the Cook off, a cooking competition for amateurs.
The winner of the 2011 Cook Off is Clogagh Lord, who blew the Chefs with her great soup !
She wins a gastronomic week in the 3 Vallées!
A huge thanks for the Chefs who were here this year :
- François Moureaux - L'Azimut, Courchevel Le Praz
- Julien Machet - Le Farçon, La Tania
- Laurent Carlier - Altiport Hôtel, Méribel
- Jean-Pascal Laugier - Grand Hôtel des Thermes, Brides-les-Bains
- René Meilleur - La Bouitte, Saint Martin de Belleville
A big thank you also for Mickael Weiss, Head Chef at the Coq d'Argent in London, who help us every year on the 3 Vallées stand.
See you next year ! Until then, discover the resume of these 5 days in video.